Company

History

1899 Company founded by Emil Niggeloh and August Kerkenberg

1903 August Kerkenberg has left the company

1908 First enlargement

1939 Fritz Niebuhr marries Helene Niggeloh, the daughter of Emil Niggeloh

1944 After Emil Niggelohs death Fritz Niebuhr takes over the business

1948 Registration as a general partnership

1953 Construction of a new office building

1959 Acquisition of production facilities of a neighboring company

1965 Herbert Niebuhr, son of Helene and Fritz, joins the company

1971 Conversion to a private limited partnership

1975 First use of a magnetic stripe accounting machine

1977 Construction phase 1 and 2 for a new production hall

1978 Construction phase 3 for a new administration tract

1979 Completition of construction phase 4

1984 Major fire in the heat treatment department, followed by reconstruction

1984 Conversion to a GmbH & Co. KG

1986 First CNC-machine goes into operation

1995 Oliver Niebuhr, son of Ada and Herbert, joins the company

1997 First automated CNC-lathe (gantry loader)

2001 First fully automated forging line

2004 Robot-fed CNC-lathes

2009 Full automation of the largest forging line for parts up to 50 kg with 2 robots

2011 All forging presses are automated

2011 CNC-lathe robot-fed with "bin-picking" for parts up to 50 kg

2012/2013 Extension "heat-treatment" of about 700m ² with fully automated Ipsen ® TQ13 inert gas heat treatment system

2013 Conversion of the old heat-treatment-department to an own department "thread rolling"

2017 Takeover of the company Hugo Dürholt in Wermelskirchen